Attempting to regain the momentum of #ElectricYerevan, a few dozen protesters gathered on Baghramyan Avenue, near the intersection with Proshyan Avenue, and tried to rush into oncoming traffic and “occupy” the street as they had done early in the summer. Police repeatedly chased and removed them, eventually forming a wall to prevent any further attempts to enter the street.The protest took place on September 1 and coincided with the national first day of school.
After #ElectricYerevan, Attempt to Revive Protests (VIDEO)
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Armenia’s Geopolitics and Parallels in the Region: William Bairamian on Meet the Revolution Podcast [ARMENIAN]Armenia’s Geopolitics and Parallels in the Region: William Bairamian on Meet the Revolution Podcast [ARMENIAN]
- The Concept of Nationality
- Facebook Deleting Pictures, Mentions of Monte Melkonian, Restricting Accounts
- Where is the Money, Armenia Fund?
- The Story of Foreign Money in Armenia